Thursday, April 19, 2007

NBA Playoff Challenge!

Pick your brackets and the team that you think will be the eventual NBA Champion in 2007!

The brackets are posted on my website www.AndrewSmithTeam.com and must be completed before the start of the first game this Saturday. Don't forget to enter a final score for the tiebreaker.

The winner will receive a dinner for two at Messina Hof with limo ride, hosted by myself and Lisa.

There is no charge to enter & tell all your friends!

Enter the tournament at www.AndrewSmithTeam.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Andrew thanx for adding a little spice to the NBA playoff marathon, were share something else in common besides our passion for B-ball. we both had a superstar sing at our weddings prior to them becoming famous. Mark Chestnutt sang on stage with me at my rehearsal dinner, Beaumont Tx. 1986. he joined me in a rendition of "margaritaville". It may have been the other way around i can't recall who had command of the mic as the song began.....My claim to fame..."I used to sing with Mark Chestnutt"....He was a member of a local C&W band that we hired to play at hour BBQ rehearsal dinner.