Saturday, January 6, 2007

I need your help!

I've been working hard on the technology end of my New Year's resolution. I've just installed a new message board on my website and my desire is for it to be a leading source of local information for local residents. I think it's crucial that there be significant buzz on the site (rather than just a few posts by myself) or people will not go back and re-visit the site on a regular basis.

I need new members to join and post so I have some traffic and create a buzz. I'm advertising it in tomorrow's newspaper and would REALLY appreciate it if you'd register and post something or start a new thread www.bryancollegestation.info There's plenty of things to talk about and although some of you may not live in B-CS there are still many other interesting topics; humor, sports, Aggies, etc. or anything you want to talk about. Share a funny photo, or anything else you want that is interesting, informative or entertaining. It shouldn't take you but a few minutes of your time and I would really appreciate it.

My goal is to have 100 new members and 500 posts by the end of next week. Please help! Anything is appreciated!

In fact, if you're one of the first 25 to register and post 10 (legitimate) messages, then I'll send you a gift certificate for a free Little Caesar's pizza or if your out of the B/CS area, I'll send you a gift card for a free movie rental from Blockbuster.

Feel free to forward this to anyone else.

1 comment:

Brian Estlund said...

Andrew...Keep up the good work and I wish you and your team much sucess in 2007